19 days ago
We're Auckland Airport. The chances are you've already met us, driven into or flown out of our airport, or at least know friends or family who have. You may have wondered at times, how it all comes together. The short answer is, it's our people - The Journey Makers. We are all proudly contributing to making journeys better.
Our Business Technology team is entering an exciting period of change as we transform the way we work and deliver technology solutions to the Airport. We’re on the lookout for a strategically-minded and adept professional to join us in the role of Architecture and Service Delivery Manager and play a leading role in paving our technology journey.
This senior position sits on our newly formed Business Technology leadership team. We’ll be looking to you to leverage your leadership talents and champion our approach and direction in technology – through specific accountability for technology architecture, information security, and service delivery. Ultimately the role is responsible for positioning the Airport to best utilise technology resources to enable business outcomes, by:
* collaboratively owning the development and execution of strategic plans and broader technology roadmaps
* driving and influencing business decision making regarding technology, providing thought leadership on emerging technologies and innovation, and steering leadership decisions
* developing and implementing architecture roadmaps to realise an optimal technology investment portfolio
* providing forward-thinking enterprise and solution design; evolving the current architectural environment to support the Airport’s future capability requirements
* managing the overall framework and execution of information security design, policy, and processes
* owning the ongoing development of service management capability and strategy, acting as the customer advocate and holding vendors accountable to high performance standards
* ensuring successful delivery of secure and reliable technology infrastructure which robustly supports our around-the-clock technical operations
You’d be entering an overall new model for technology delivery so this role promises to be packed with challenge, and will really put a stamp on your career!
Is this the role for you?
We’re looking for an astute business leader who can form strong partnerships both internally and externally, can positively lead change in the business, and ultimately can use your influence lead the business on a technology path which supports our key objectives. To do this you’ll need a strong track record, including:
* a minimum of 10 years IT experience leading architectural design, service delivery management or delivering software and solution professional services in large complex commercial environments, including within a vendor-delivery model
* ability to think and act strategically in a changing commercial environment and to lead strategic planning and operational change programmes
* successful ownership of a range of mid-to-large scale initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality
* proven ITSM, service operations, system design, architectural disciplines and applications management experience
* demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate positive business outcomes at an executive and leadership level
* strong commercial acumen with proven business planning, financial management and risk management skills alongside experience managing large operating and CAPEX budgets
* experience leading multi-disciplinary teams, building a team oriented, collaborative environment and leading people through change
* an appropriate tertiary qualification to complement your experience
Applications for the role closes on the 19th April 2018
What are you waiting for? If you have what we’re looking for and you’re ready for your next challenge - come join The Journey Makers.