Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 28 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client provides extensive maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft to more than 80 international airlines worldwide with over 50 years of aviation experience.
Our Client is seeking an App Developer
- Lead the entire application lifecycle from conception to delivery
- Assist with requirements gathering and lead user interface design
- Develop mobile applications using swift
- Develop applications based on business units needs with enterprise interface capabilities
- Design user acceptance test and conduct test with focus groups
- Plan roll-out and deploy application into mobile devices and/or systems
- Work with vendors/ institutes to bring technology readiness to implementation
- Manage cost of implementation, achieve certifications (where necessary) and refine solution for ease of deployment
- Good Honours Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related fields
- Conversant with application lifecycle management, Swift & Objective-C and Java
- Candidates with relevant experience in (i) iOS mobile app development (ii) object oriented design and system architecture for mobile applications
- Candidates with (i) experience in Linux/Unix and scripting languages e.g. Python or (ii) a list of published works in GitHub, will be an advantage
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage expectations and drive features to delivery
- Based at Changi Airport, Singapore
- Salary: Competitive Annual Salary plus Bonus
- Job type: Permanent, full-time
- Benefits: An excellent variety of employee benefits and a generous holiday entitlement.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Kat Ronaldson at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!