AOG support Executive
You will be working with a well-established aerospace company, with state of the art facilities. Based in Hassocks, due to the location, candidates will need their own transport. The company is currently recruiting for an AOG Support Executive, with experience in negotiating, document handling and a background in an AOG environment.
· Handle all customer out of hours requirements.
· Manage customer accounts and contracts, including specific requirements.
· Purchase items for customer requirements and brokered transactions.
· Negotiate with customer and suppliers when needed.
· Preferred background in aviation or rotable trading.
· Preferred comprehensive understanding of aircraft spares and airline AOG requirements.
· Be flexible and adaptable with working hours, process and procedures.
The opportunity of working with a globally recognised company in Hassocks. The salary is competitive, and the facilities are state of the art.
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at <mailto:> or by telephone, .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.