Sales Executive to work in customer sales for busy Aviation Component Company due to expansion in Sussex with competitive salary plus shift allowance
You will ensure contract customer requirements are processed quickly and efficiently and manage inventory to increase sales revenues to all non-contracted customers. This is a busy trading department so you need to be flexible and adaptable and used to working under pressure.
You will be part of a team providing customer support on a 24 hour, 365 days of the year basis. You will need to be able to deliver exceptionally high quality customer service at all times and rapid response to all customer AOG and priority requirements.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
- Aviation or Rotable sales or trading experience
- Understanding of aircraft spares and AOG
- Exceptional high customer service
- Good communicator and negotiator with problem solving abilities
- Increase sales revenues to all non-contracted customers
- Customer support on a 24 hour, 365 days a year basis
- AOG and priority requirements in appropriate time frames
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale
- Purchase items for customer requirements and brokered transactions.
- Negotiate with customer and suppliers when needed.
- This role will be working 12 hours 7 -7 on a shift pattern of 2 days/2 nights/4 days off
- Free on-site parking
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity within an expanding company as AOG Support Executive please apply now