Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: AOG Executive
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000
Location: West Sussex
Own Transport is essential due to the location of the office.
Our client is a global provider of aircraft component services. They now require an AOG Executive on a permanent contract.
To provide customer support on a 24 hour, 365 days a year basis. Ensuring contract customer requirements are processed in a timely manner and manage inventory to increase sales revenues to all non-contracted customers.
- Handle all customer out of hour requirements.
- Respond to customer AOG and priority requirements in appropriate time frames.
- Deliver high quality customer service at all times.
- Manage customer accounts and contracts, including specific requirements.
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale.
- Purchase items for customer requirements and brokered transactions.
- Negotiate with customer and suppliers when needed.
- Understand customer culture and ways of trading.
- Maintain up to date market knowledge.
- Maximise all sales opportunities to ensure the highest revenues are achieved.
- Liaise with internal departments as the nature of the specific task may require.
- Train other members of the team and new employees in all functions and processes.
- Assist the Stock/AOG Sales Manager and Director with all tasks as required.
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Any other duties as requested.
- Preferred background in aviation or rotable trading.
- Preferred comprehensive understanding of aircraft spares and airline AOG requirements.
- Preferred previous experience working with customer in a 24 hour service environment.
- Professional and courteous phone manager.
- Ability to work with a number of existing and new IT systems.
- Be flexible and adaptable with working hours, process and procedures.
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to plan coordinate and delegate work.
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with some experience of Quantum.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency