Antenna Design Engineer to join busy Antenna Systems Group involving new technical challenges based in Marlow with salary on experience
If you are a junior antenna design engineer looking for a new opportunity to progress in an exciting role and build a career we want you
Working on cutting edge products providing Microwave and RF antenna and electronic design support with products designed for air, land and sea to high specifications and with new products coming through you will be involved in exciting technical challenges.
You will have a professional attitude to the Engineering design process and a sound understanding of systems engineering principles. You will need to be adaptable enough to become involved in a number of aspects of the work the team performs, encompassing a variety of antenna and RF electronics expertise.
Responsibilities and Experience
· Sound understanding of systems engineering principles would be advantageous-
· Antenna design and simulation
· Microwave and RF electronic design and simulation
· A solid theoretical underpinning in electromagnetic and circuit theory
· Educated to degree level in Electronic Engineering or a related subject
· Familiarity with one or more electromagnetic solvers (for example CST MWS, FEKO, HFSS)
· Familiar with RF test and measurement equipment such as Vector Network Analysers and Spectrum Analysers
· Antenna design and active / passive RF and Microwave circuit design experience
· Use of antenna test ranges / anechoic chambers
· PCB layout
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Matched contribution pension
- 3x Salary Life Assurance
- Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as an antenna design engineer in a state of the art facility based in Marlow please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.