ALSE Technician - Infinity Support Services
This job expired on 27-08-2012
|Company:||Infinity Support Services|
|Sector:||Manufacturing | Business & Administration | Finance & Accountancy | HR & Recruitment | IT & Communications | Marketing & PR | Sales & Purchasing | Quality Control & Assurance|
|Job Categories:||Cabin Crew Jobs|
Infinity Support Services is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and it is a corporate total private Aircraft Management solutions include on-demand flight services, and turnkey aircraft management. Additionally, Infinity Support Services Management can tailor a custom aviation solution to meet client's unique private air travel requirements, in addition to our responsibility for operations. Infinity Support Services has it is own technical and maintenance services to private, commercial and specialized aviation market, as well as to provide logistic support including purchase, storage of spare parts to support the needs of our clients:
We are currently recruiting for the following:
Position: ALSE Technician
ALSE Technician will be responsible for the tracking, inspection, servicing and repair ALSE equipment within the fleet. The list of equipment will include; helmets and components, survival vest and contents, floatation devices and equipment. Must have the technical knowledge to run, operate, and manage Aviation Life Support shop. Be able to provide initial and annual training in ALSE Equipment to aircrew members.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Rotary Wing Aviation Life Support Equipment.
- Minimum two years working experience in Rotary Wing Aviation Life Support Shop.
- Must be able to inspect and service Aviation Life Support Equipment.
- Preferred HEEDS, Air Warrior System, floatation equipment inspection and servicing experience.
- Preferred prior military rotary wing ALSE Technicians.
- English level 7