Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a VIP Operator based in the Midlands to source an Airworthiness Support Engineer on a permanent basis.
The main responsibilities for an Airworthiness Support Engineer are to support the engineering functions of the CAMO such as Airworthiness Directive (AD) and Service Bulletin (SB) review, write and develop maintenance programmes and support with aircraft airworthiness reviews.
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays.
• Standard office hours, 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
• Perform AD and SB review ensuring tracking systems such as CAMP and CMP are updated and internal processes are followed.
• Assist Technical Services Engineers with AD/SB planning decisions
• Maintain Aircraft and Engine log book AD/SB statuses
• Maintenance Programme monitoring, production, development, and submission for approval with aviation authorities
• Use of Computer Aided Maintenance Program (CAMP) and Computerised Maintenance Program (CMP) to ensure implementation of maintenance programmes
• Prepare aircraft records for renewal of Airworthiness Review Certificate or Certificate of Airworthiness (CofA) as required by National Authority
• CofA preparation and presentation involving international and domestic travel
• Perform aircraft Back to Birth records review
• Provide Entry to and Exit from Service assistance
• Liaise with Nation Aviation Authorities and maintenance providers as required
• Monitoring, analysis and management of airworthiness data
• Minimum Equipment List (MEL) monitoring, production and revision
• Any other ad hoc projects and tasks as required by your Line Manager
• There are no managerial Tasks required for this job role other than the ability to self-motivate & self-manage the work load whilst being resourceful.
• Representing the CAMO Department When both in and out of the office with integrity and professionalism
• Recognised Apprenticeship, training scheme, Aeronautical Degree, or 5 years equivalent industry experience
• Part M familiarisation training
• EWIS, FTS and HF Training
• Experienced in Airworthiness Directive and Service Bulletin Reviews
• CAMO experience
• Knowledge of EASA Part M Subparts G and Fundamentals of maintenance programmes
• Attention to detail and organisation skills
• Ability to be analytically correct and a problem solver
• Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office packages
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Ashley Ewen in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Ashley Ewen, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.