Derichebourg Atis Aéronautique has been growing steadily for the past 19 years. By offering quality services based on a deep understanding of the industry and effective risk analysis and management, Derichebourg Atis aéronautique has successfully won and maintained the trust of its clients.
With respect to regulatory requirements, your tasks will consist in insuring the daily follow-up of a customer airline aircraft fleet (analysis and update of CRM, HIL, MEL, kardex, planification, launching, etc.).
- You carry out the management of airworthiness maintenance in compliance with the approved maintenance programs
- You perform the creation, update, analysis and loading of an aircraft maintenance guide
- You collect and gather airworthiness data (daily data via CRM, global data via aircraft recovery)
- You set up the visit follow-ups, the slip launching, the end-visit file analysis, the data updates, the non-compliance processing
- You create, load, and update the aircraft kardex
- You insure an observation of the AD/CN and edit the bi-monthly reports
- You produce an analysis of the airworthiness command and the service bulletin
- You insure the loading and airworthiness status updates (CN, LLP, TCC, modification, repairing) and the presentation to the authorities
- You follow-up the technical documentation
- You carry out a regular reporting of the activities to the technical coordinator
- You have a 3rd level training (BTS MEMA or Aeronautics Engineer), associated with a professional experience in an identical position
- You must master the AMASIS software
- You have a good knowledge of the English language (written, spoken, read)
- You are willing to travel internationally in order to fulfill your missions