4 months ago
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Revenue Management
Reports to: Assistant Airline Partnerships Manager – Intermodal & Tariffs
The job holder will be responsible for negotiating, implementing and maintaining our SPA, EWA, FIN, AVS and other interline agreements with our partners with the objective of maximizing the overall revenue for Cathay Pacific Group. He/she will also perform data analysis to assess the partnership value and assist in negotiations and the management of our codeshare partners.
Key responsibilities and tasks
* To analyse, negotiate, formulate, implement, distribute and maintain our SPAs, EWAs, FIMs, AVS and other agreements with partners.
* Conduct regular reviews on codeshare and interline partner performance.
* Participate in interline cooperation related projects and studies.
* Liaise with interline counterparts and internal parties to resolve interline disputes and to ensure smooth cooperation between the parties. Ensure benefits from our codeshare/interline/alliance partners are delivered.
* Provide training/updates to internal users about our interline partners to ensure CX derives maximum value from the cooperation.
* Ensure integrity and distribution of SPA and codeshare information in electronic media and paper publications are kept to the highest standard.
* Ensure that automated systems PAXPR2; SPAL; update and distribution systems are developed/enhanced/maintained to support user requirements.
* Maintain and improve interline revenue streams and whenever possible the interline revenue database.
Qualifications / Experience
* Minimum 3 years of airline working experience.
* Strong commercial background and is able to make insight-led decisions
* Strong relationship building skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
* Analysis and Problem Solving
* Commercial Acumen
* Planning and Organising
* Teamwork and Building Partnerships
Application deadline: 8 December 2017
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.