10 days ago
Aircraft Technician B1
You perform scheduled and unscheduled line- and light-maintenance tasks according to the appropriate aircraft maintenance manuals, and this as per our following work scopes:
* Line & Light Maintenance on the Airbus A32F fleet
* Line & Light Maintenance on the Airbus A330 fleet
* Carrying out and certification of line maintenance tasks (incl simple cabin tasks).
* Carrying out of light maintenance tasks (incl simple cabin tasks).
* Troubleshooting and Monitoring of recurring problems
* Carrying out of required inspection tasks (when inspection rating is achieved and available on the company license)
* Testing of aeroplane systems
* Towing, push-back of aeroplanes and radio communication with ATC
* Correct completion of A/C documents in accordance with the regulations and company procedures
* Monitoring and following up on the state of the maintenance of the ground equipment material as well as of the worksites.
* Delivery of the Release to Service in a conscientious, quick and high-quality manner.
* You are a Part 66 A, B1 licensed Aircraft Technician (on at least one of our AC types)
* You work accurately
* You work autonomously
* You bring quality assurance and have a sense of responsibility
* You communicate well and are team-orientated
* You have good analytical abilities and focus on operational efficiency
* Good level of technical English
Selected candidates will be part of team 1.2.A. or 2.3.A.