Aircraft Technician - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 01-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Aircraft Instrument Technician 24 days ago
Aircraft Instrument Technician Permanent Position Location: Ferndown Dorset Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 Job Description Our client requires an Aircraft Instrument Technician to test and repai...
Licensed Aircraft Technician 22 days ago
Title: Licensed Aircraft Technician Location: Basel, SwitzerlandSalary: £35,000 - £50,000The Company:Scom is working with a client who is a world leader in business aviation services across the wor...
Aircraft Mechanic Technician 3 days ago
London, London Heathrow Airport
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities · To provide Line maintenance and troubleshooting on American Airlines aircraft types B757, B767, B777. · To ensure compliance with saf...
Maintenance Technicians - Aircraft and / or UAS 23 days ago
We are looking for maintenance technicians capable of maintaining systems such as the Hermes, Heron, Watchkeeper, other large military UAS, or on experienced on Military or Civil Aircraft. Non air...
Applicants will be supporting the fixed wing aircraft of No 32 (The Royal) Sqn in both line and base maintenance areas. Candidates should have previous HM Forces experience and will be required to undertake duties as a Sponsored Reservist (SR) supporting deployed aircraft working outside of the UK for approximately 16 weeks per annum.
Applicants will have to pass current MOD medical standards for Reservist duties.
There are also limited vacancies aircraft engineering technicians that will not be required to undertake SR duties.
- Knowledge and experience of Military aircraft engineering standards & practices.
- Previous Military experience (Army, Navy, RAF)
- Working knowledge of the Joint Service aircraft documentation set.
- Be able to work flexibly as part of a small team.
- Be highly self motivated with a positive attitude.
- Good level of physical fitness
- Human Factors trained
- Experience on BAe125 or BAe146 aircraft.
- Familiarity with working in deployed environments.
- Awareness of current Health & Safety workplace regulations, COSHH.
- Maintenance of the No32 (TR) Sqn aircraft.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||Competitive Salary|
|Location:||London , South East , Essex , Hertfordshire , Middlesex|
|Job Categories:||Fitter | Avionics Engineer | Mechanical Engineer | Middle Managers|