A new opportunity has arisen for a Survival Equipment Technician to join a leading FTSE 100 organisation based at RAF Cranwell, supporting the delivery of the LAFT2 contract. The successful Survival Equipment Supervisor will be reporting to the Operations Manager supporting on and off site requirements.
* Scheduled maintenance, repair, issue and fitting of RAF Aircrew Equipment Assemblies (AEAs)
* Ensure that all Survival Equipment maintenance is carried out, documented and recorded
* Ensure that all S.E. is issued and fitting to meet customer requirements
* Assist in ground movement of aircraft and flight-line operations
* Comply with all Health, Safety and Environment regulations
Successful candidate requirements;
* RAF Survival Equipment Course or Civilian Equivalent
* Q-SE-AC (Helmet Fitting Qualification)
* Flight Line Operations
* Flight Clothing Maintenance and Fitting
* Driving Licence
* IT skills
* Customer focused
* Flexible approach
What’s on offer?
* Flexible benefits package
* Part of a FTSE 100 Organisation
* Pension scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a well established and growing organisation!
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment