Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client is a large Cargo Airline based in the UK. They are looking for an Aircraft Structures Engineer.
- This is an office based role
- Boeing 747 experience is preferable
- Experience in Airworthiness and service bulletin reviews
- Familiar with Maintenance Management Software
- Familiar with Boeing Documentation
- Ideally a candidate would have an engineering (university) degree in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Structural repair experience
- Would also consider a B1 Licensed Engineer with experience in repair design
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: emma.jenkins at luap.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”