I am currently looking for a number of Aircraft Structural Mechanics for an exciting opportunity to work for one of our prestigious aircraft manufacturing client based in Europe.
This will be a rolling contract position that can be renewed up to 24 months with possible several missions across Europe.
The role is due to start ASAP.
Being flexible and happy to move from one to another location quite often and on short notice is one of the key requirements for this role.
The rate will be:
- € 31 per hour
- € 70 per day accommodation allowance
- Supporting the production during the conversion activities
- Focus on research, solution and commissioning of disorders (non conformities) in the assembly process for the structural assembly and electrical and mechanical installation
- Preparation of processing packets, monitoring the execution and missing parts tracking and support for production
- Interface to procurement organization and logistics as well as the job creators
- All candidates must have a UK National Insurance Number
- Previous experience in an aerospace production environment
- Previous experience working on an Airbus aircraft
- Proven experience as a structural mechanic
- Flexible working
- Available for a 24 month contract
- The ability for a longer period independent, focused and responsible for working on a task
If you are interested in applying or you would like some more details then please contact Marcella D'Alessandro ator send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can also click APPLY NOW!
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.