MPI have a permanent vacancy for a Stores person for our customer who is based onsite at Stansted airport, Essex.
Reporting directly to the Stores Supervisor this role will involve the assisting with the day to day running of a busy Stores department to provide a proactive and efficient service. The role will require a flexible approach and the ability to multi task is essential.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assist with the day to day running of the Stores department
• Issuing tooling, consumable and rotable aircraft parts to engineers.
• Receiving and inspecting a wide range of aircraft parts in line with operational procedures.
• Ensuring correct material handling and storage conditions are maintained in line with regulation standards.
• Ensuring all dispatched items are routed via the appropriate carriers paying particular attention to the carriage of dangerous goods.
• Performing inventory control, paying particular attention to shelf life items and tooling due for calibration.
• Maintaining logs and archive files.
• The control and disposal of waste products in line with company and environmental regulations
• Keeping a clean and tidy working environment while optimising space utilisation.
• To constantly seek operational improvements to maximise productivity and minimize cost.
• Ensuring the best level of service is offered and maintained for both internal and external customers.
• Driving of company vehicles.
• Out of hours working if and when required
• Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company
Minimum Skills and Experience:
Salary & Benefits
To apply for this position please send your CV to Kerrie Hill