Aircraft Mechanics - PIK - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 26-06-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Aircraft Mechanics - URGENT 28 days ago
Qualitair are seeking a number of Aircraft Mechanics for a Base Maintenance contract in East Anglia starting ASAP. This contract is expected to be of 1 months duration. You must have current EW...
B1.1 Aircraft Mechanics 22 days ago
Our client is looking to recruit B1.1 Aircraft Mechanics Education and Training:Experienced on A320 and ERJ145 Aircraft Hold Current Human Factors CertificateThis is a permanent role based in Aberd...
Aircraft Mechanic 21 days ago
Title: Aircraft MechanicLocation: Basel, SwitzerlandSalary: £35,000 - £50,000The Company:Scom is working with a client who is a world leader in business aviation services across the world. The comp...
Aircraft Mechanic - Middlesex 29 days ago
Base maintenance contract working for a prestigious Aerospace Company in Middlesex. Ideally you should have experience in a heavy maintenance environment. -Long Haul Servicing 747 -747 experience...
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance (PAM) is the sole heavy maintenance provider for our client Ryanair, carrying out maintenance on Ryanair's fleet of 290 New Generation Boeing 737-800 series aircraft, at our Hangar facility at Prestwick International Airport, Ayrshire, Scotland.
Aircraft Mechanics - PIK
Reports to: Engineer/Check Supervisor
Location: Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance, Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks as required and allocated with minimal supervision
- Maintain a high standard of work in all tasks
- Complete the appropriate documentation
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years live aircraft maintenance experience, preferably hangar based
- Previous maintenance experience on B737-800 is highly desirable
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Experienced in all zones on the aircraft
- Willing to work shifts (including nights)
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Location:||Ayrshire , Glasgow Prestwick Airport|
|Job Categories:||Sheet Metal Worker | Instructors & Trainers | Airline Secretarial | Mechanical Engineer|