On behalf of our long-standing client, a worldwide leading flight, aeronautic and space company, we are searching for Aircraft Mechanics to join the business in Germany on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for skilled Aircraft Mechanics with vast experience in rotary mechanical environments. In return you will have the opportunity to showcase your talents and to make meaningful contributions within the aerospace field.
· To plan, coordinate and implement complex work schedules
· Conduct all repair and assembly work for the aircraft and components
· All functional testing, to include rectifying any faults as and when necessary
· Participate in workshop flights
· Responsible for managing work and any related documentation
· Clearance and certification of civil and military aircraft and components.
· Extensive professional experience as an aviation mechanic
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience within Aviation, Aerospace, Quality Control, Maintenance and repairs
· Experience working with H225, AS32 L2, AS532 U2
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Germany or are willing to relocate, then please contact Amelia Smith
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.