** Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Middle East) Required**
Package: £38,119.99 (Total) + Pension Contribution + Benefits + Accommodation + Tickets + Food allowance
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Technician to join our reputable and world renowned client to join their ongoing projects in the Middle East.
As an Aircraft Maintenance Technician, you will be required to establish and maintain a close working relationship with our clients’ partners in the region. You will be heavily involved in the inspections, repairs, maintenance and troubleshooting of Tornado GR4’s within the region.
Your responsibilities as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician will include but not be limited to:
- Advising on technical problems related to repair, maintenance, servicing and inspection of tactical and airlift aircraft and related support equipment:
- Using layout diagrams, blueprints and applicable technical orders to diagnose and solve maintenance problems of hydraulic, electrical, power plant, auxiliary power unit, environmental systems, oxygen fuel, landing gear, flight controls and other related aircraft systems to include tire retreading criteria.
- Diagnosing repeat/recurring malfunctions and recommends corrective actions.
- Troubleshoots, repairs, services, cleans and modifies tactical and airlift aircraft, aircraft components, systems and related equipment:-
- Troubleshoots malfunctions pertaining to aircraft such as structures, landing gears, flight surfaces, flight control, anti-icing, power plant, auxiliary power unit, environmental, oxygen, fuels and electrical systems.
- Adjusts, aligns and calibrates aircraft systems and components to achieve maximum operating efficiency consistent with design characteristics.
- Assists in weight and balance functions according to published procedures and directives.
- Inspects for and identifies aircraft corrosion.
- Reviews maintenance forms, aircraft records and reports to ensure complete documentation.
- Performs expediter, line chief, flight chief, crew chief and maintenance staff functions:-
- Coordinates and adjusts individual and unit daily maintenance plans to meet operational commitments for assigned aircraft.
- Supervises crew chiefs.
- Assigns in the launch and the recovery of aircraft.
To be considered for the role of Aircraft Maintenance Technician you must have the following experience:
- Extensive proven Tornado aircraft experience
- Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical principles as applied to aircraft; applicable maintenance directives; maintenance data reporting; using blueprints, diagrams, schematics and technical publications; and the proper handling, use and disposal of hazardous wastes and material is mandatory.
- Completion of a basic and advanced aircraft maintenance course is mandatory.
- A 12th grade education with courses in basic mathematics or mechanics is desirable
- Normal colour vision is mandatory.
Send a copy of your CV today to find out more information on this fantastic opportunity!
Oaklands Global are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.