Lead Aircraft Maintenance Planning Engineer
Yoh solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Aerospace and Defence based in Surrey who are looking for an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Planning Engineer for one of its key clients who operate 737, 787 aircraft, there may be some planning on 747 freighter models.
Develops, integrates and manages product/program lifecycle support activities to include support system analysis, spares, provisioning, technical data, training maintenance/modifications, support equipment and facilities. Establishes support requirement definitions. Develops program implementation/integration plans and schedules. Monitors execution of support programs.
Reviews program and engineering change proposals and assesses sustainment impact. Coordinates and gathers data for estimates in support of proposal activities.
In addition to the current Planning and Configuration Control Engineer objectives, the Lead Engineer has the following Responsibilities.
· To be the first point of contact for all issues requiring follow up actions or assistance from the Planning and Configuration Control team
· To identify issues affecting the team’s statement of work efficiency and effectiveness and partner with management to address them
· To lead the development, documentation, and deployment of standardized working procedures for the team
· To manage the weekly/monthly roster for the Planning and Configuration Control team
· To maintain the Training roster for the Planning and Configuration Control team
· To identify and act upon continuous improvement opportunities
· To ensure that AMP Requirements and Technical and business related tasks are complied with by Planning, coordinating and producing Fully Engineered Aircraft Work packs, ensuring Regulatory compliance
· Ensure that the team attend to all Planning and Configuration Control tasks in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensure that procedures and processes are adhered to and work with management when required to ensure compliance
· Work closely with the Base Maintenance teams and customer fleet scheduling departments to plot and manage base maintenance inputs.
· Ensure departmental collaborate for efficient and coordinated AD/SB implementation plans
Qualifications and Experience
· Experience in Aircraft Maintenance Planning
· Demonstrated experience in leading a team
· Experience on 737 MAX, NG, 787 and 747 (Desirable)
If you would like more information on this opportunity please call Matthew Warren for more information.