Carbon60 has a contract opportunity for a large number of time served/ apprentice trained Aircraft Production Fitters to work a contract role until the end of the year.
The contract conditions are as follows
· Starting 24 October
· 35-40 hours per week
· Shifts: Double days and Nights
· Contract until 22.12.16
· Very competitive rates of pay
Please note all successful fitters will require security clearance, full entry tank test and confined spaces training.
There will be a 1 week induction/training course before starting paid at a lower rate.
Shifts and rates:
1. Induction Days: Monday- Saturday 07:45-17:00
2. Nights: Monday-Thursday (+ Friday may be required) 20:45-06:00
Double Days: Monday- Thursday (early and late shift on alternating weeks)
The successful applicant will need the following
· Strong aviation experience
· Previous aircraft production experience
· Happy working Day or Night shift
· Engineering Apprenticeship trained/ time served (and documents to prove this)
· Right to work in the UK
If you would like to know more please contact the Carbon60 Exeter team
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.