Experienced Final Finish Painter/Sprayer required for Permanent role with an Aviation company.
Job Title: Final Finish Painter/ Sprayer
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 37-40 hours per week
Pay rate: Negotiable
- Applying final paint application on original equipment manufactured parts and components.
- Apply primer, topcoat paint, and any spray applied coatings to aircraft parts.
- Perform assembly equipment manufacturing of parts and components.
- Repair preparation and finish on aircraft interiors.
- Formal Education/Qualifications
- Experience with different types of paints and enamels, preferably Top coat paint experience.
- Experience with Aircraft detail painting, particularly aircraft components and small parts.
If this role is of interest, please send:
- Copy of Identification
- Trade Papers
- Contact details of formers employers to obtain a reference.
If interested, please contact MPI and ask for the Aviation Department for further details.