KLM UK Engineering Limited is a leading regional aircraft and narrow body MRO, wholly owned by AFI KLM E&M Network. Services include base maintenance, line maintenance, component sales, technical training and decommissioning of Embraer 170/190, Boeing 737s, Airbus A320s, Fokker 70/100 and BAe146/Avro RJs.
We have been based at Norwich International Airport for 40 years and employ approximately 400 people. We pride ourselves on having an experienced and skilled work force, delivering a superior service and high quality product at a competitive price.
We are currently looking for a variety of enthusiastic and experienced aircraft engineers who are interested in supporting our Base Maintenance customers.
- Mechanics - Aircraft, Structures and Avionic with a starting salary of £24,571 p/a (+ shift and approval allowances as applicable)
- B1 Licensed Maintenance Certifying Technicians with a starting salary of £34,226 p/a (+ shift and approval allowances as applicable)
- B2 Licensed Maintenance Certifying Technicians with a starting salary of £34,226 p/a (+ shift and approval allowances as applicable)
- Essential for Mechanics: Basic Engineering Apprenticeship, Armed Forces aircraft training, City & Guilds 2675 or equivalent.
- Essential for Technicians: B1 or B2 licensed engineer. Licensed candidates will only be required to hold one type approval on the KLMUKE aircraft types or other types with similar technology. Familiarisation training will be provided for all KLM UK Engineering aircraft.
- Good communication skills at all levels (written and verbal)
- Ability to work under own initiative and to deadlines
- PC literate
- Have a flexible approach to working
- Have the right to live/work in the UK without sponsorship
In return KLM UK Engineering will offer you the following benefits package:
- Competitive basic salary
- Fixed term or permanent contracts, working 38.5 hours per week plus overtime opportunities
- Type training and development opportunities based at our own 147 approved Training College
- Minimum 4 weeks leave per annum plus bank holidays
- Generous company sick pay scheme
- Contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Provision of full PPE
- Approved Mechanic Scheme offering training, development and career progression opportunities
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a covering letter for the attention of our HR team.
While we endeavour to get back to all candidates with feedback on their application, we may, at particularly busy times, only be able to respond to those who we have selected to progress to interview. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date I am afraid it may mean your application has been unsuccessful.