6 months ago
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reports to: Engineering Manager
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Aircraft Engineer to join one of the world’s best airlines in Hong Kong and this position is based in Maldives.
The Aircraft Engineer should perform and certify aircraft maintenance to ensure a high level of safety, reliability, security and presentation required by customers, regulatory authorities and the Company in a cost-effective manner.
The Aircraft Engineer must be a self-motivated individual with strong analysis and problem solving skills, planning and organizing skills, ability to take accountability, be action oriented and possess the ability to work with limited resources to achieve the company goals.
* Manages the routine maintenance, servicing and certification of company aircraft in accordance with the HK CAD and company standards and procedures as defined in the EOMP.
* Monitor ground based aircraft monitoring and recording to assess aircraft serviceability, and respond accordingly.
* Perform additional aircraft maintenance as requested by Cathay Pacific Maintenance Control and Engineering Planning Hong Kong (ADD Clearance) as appropriate to qualification.
* Perform and certify maintenance and servicing of third party operator’s aircraft in accordance with the applicable SGHA.
* Directly supervises and certifies aircraft maintenance when required to do so and perform duties of an Aircraft Mechanic as rostered.
* Provide a high level of customer service and Perform relief duties on other stations as requested.
* Keep up to date with the aircraft systems, technology, processes and procedures.
* Other duties as directed by the Engineering Manager.
* Must be accountable of Staff responsibilities, Working environment and safety, Communication, Ground equipment, Aircraft tools and facilities and all Administration.
* Must hold basic license HKAR 66 B1 or B2 or equivalent foreign license.(HKCAD licence, UK EASA or FAA and level 3 course with certifying experience)
* Must hold A330 level 3 training and approval.
* Analysis and Problem Solving
* Planning and Organising
* Team and Partnership Working
Important: Please attach your aircraft license certificates along with your application.
Application Deadline: 5th January 2018
Please refer to IntraCX for details of our Internal Vacancy Policy and Compensation Management Policy.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.