Aircraft Dispatcher - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 26-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Dispatcher - Manchester Yesterday
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays will be flying more customers than ever during 2013 and as a result of our continued success, we have exciting full time and part time Dispatcher opportunities available o...
Aircraft Mechanic 22 days ago
Title: Aircraft MechanicLocation: Basel, SwitzerlandSalary: £35,000 - £50,000The Company:Scom is working with a client who is a world leader in business aviation services across the world. The comp...
Aircraft Cleaner 17 days ago
Our busy client needs to recruit a team of Aircraft Cleaners to support their Stansted based operation. You must be available to start work immediately. Job duties will include: Removing all r...
Aircraft Painter 25 days ago
Excellent opportunity for an experienced aircraft painter to join this prestigious MRO in Switzerland and settle in one of the most sought after areas in Europe to live and work. As this is a perm...
Aircraft Dispatcher (f/m) 100%Duties and responsibilities:
- Scheduling of our aircrafts
- Organising permissions overflight and landing permits, PPR
- Organising groundhandling services
- Flight preparation procedures including crew briefing gem according as flight operation manuals (OM-A, OFP, M & B, WX, Notams)
- Air traffic control and review, post flight reporting
- Crew planning outside normal office hours
- Cooperation with Maintenance managers regarding technical availability and operational readiness of aircrafts
- Create and maintain documentation regarding faculty
- Revise Operation documents (AIP, Jeppesen, ICAO, DFS)
- Schedule optimization
- You have a dispatcher license or you have training in the field of ground operations.
- You are flexible and resilient.
- You like to work in a team.
- You are willing to work irregular shifts (including weekends).
- You have one to two years experience in the field of aircraft operations, EU-OPS computerized flight planning.
- Your have very good knowledge of the English language in speech and writing. German and other language skills are beneficial.
What we can offer
- Responsible position within a young regional Swiss airline that aims to play an important role in the European market
- Attractive work place in a motivated team
- Professional and cooperative working environment
- Position in which your ideas and suggestions are heard and possibly transferred
- Industry standard salary
- 5 weeks vacation
- Good social insurances and attractive Fringe Benefits
If you think that you are the personality we are looking for, kindly send your complete application with a motivation letter incl. salary expectation, CV, passport photo, copies of your testimonials, certificates and licences.
SkyWork Airlines AGHuman Resources DepartmentAemmenmattstrasse 43 | CH-3123 Belp
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||Please see job description -|
|Job Categories:||Airline Secretarial | Quality & Assurance Engineer|