Aircraft Avionics Technician - Marana, AZ. - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 05-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Avionics Technician about 1 month ago
Platinum 21 currently has an excellent opportunity for Avionics Technician working on a full time, permanent basis based in the Middle East. (no shift pattern available) competitive salaries availa...
Typhoon Avionics Technician 22 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our customer's Saudi Arabia Programme as a Typhoon Avionics Technician working with in Forward Operations, based in Taif. This position offers the chance ...
AW139 Avionic Technician 4 days ago
AW139 Avionic Technician is required by Excel Technical consulting with experience of Line and Base maintenance on the aircraft. Flights and accommodation will be provided for the AW139 Avionic Te...
Aircraft Instrument Technician 23 days ago
Aircraft Instrument Technician Permanent Position Location: Ferndown Dorset Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 Job Description Our client requires an Aircraft Instrument Technician to test and repai...
- Within budgeted or estimated time, repair, modify, install, and perform routine maintenance of all Avionics systems with accuracy and with minimal assistance.
- Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders and other documents from both the customer and company.
- Apply deductive reasoning to troubleshoot and repair and/or check complex systems.
- Properly utilize Avionics test equipment to perform systems test and keep abreast of new and advanced test equipment and the use of such equipment.
- Properly utilized and maintain Avionics hand tools to perform repairs and installations. Keep leadership and coworkers apprised of work progress and/or problems.
- Accurately document work performed as set forth by company and customer maintenance programs on a daily basis using the standard format. Prepare routine reports and correspondence.
- Fabricate per drawings and standard practices wire bundles and assemblies to include marking of wires, properly securing wires into bundles, and termination of wires into a variety of contacts and connectors.
- Take immediate corrective action regarding unsafe conditions.
- Operate ground support equipment e.g. power carts, HiReach, etc. as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 2 years of experience
- Working knowledge of Avionics systems and their operation and the proven ability to troubleshoot basic problems.
- A broad, overall knowledge of other aircraft systems e.g. hydraulic, flight controls, etc. and major components.
- The ability to perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions such as add, subtract, divide in units of measure and ability to compute rate, rations and percentages.
- Demonstrated ability to research proper handtools utilizing standard wiring practices manuals.
- Recent handson related, commercial or military heavy aircraft avionics experience.
- Airframe license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.
Connect with us on your mobile phone!
Text the word PLANETECHS to 27697
Experienced Avionics Technicians are needed to perform Heavy Maintenance Checks on Commercial Aircraft for our client in Marana, AZ.
This Position Features a Housing Bonus While Contracting With Us! Contact a Recruiter Today for More Details!