Our client is looking to recruit Captains to command the Airbus A320 on their routes across Europe. We are delighted to be working alongside our client and look forward to receiving your application.
Captains – Type Rated
• EASA ATPL Licence
• EASA Class 1 Medical
• 3000 hours Total Time
• 1000 Captain hours on Airline Jet Aircraft with a MTOW above 25 tonnes
• 500 Captain hours on Airbus A320 type
• Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
• Last flight on an A320 within last 3 years as a Captain
• No record of accident/incident
• Letter of Authenticity from the Licence issuing aviation authority to accompany A320 Captain licence
• EU Passport
• 6 – 9 months contract
• Attractive Salary Package
• Various European Bases
• Immediate assessment dates
• Commutable options
A320 Captains assessment days will be held in Vilnius. Information pack to be provided for accommodation and transport to the assessment. If successful, Captains will receive additional bonus to first month's salary.
Screenings 14th and 15th in Vilnius
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your A320 Captain application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the A320 Captain position please contact Jordan Brown
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.