** Air Traffic Control Officer Required!! **
Do have a valid CAA Licence with ADI and APP ratings? Do you have a valid VAA Medical Certificate? If so, Oaklands Global may have the perfect role for you! Apply today with a copy of your CV!
** This role is based in the South East of England with our reputable Airport Client **
** You shall report directly into the Senior Air Traffic Control Officer **
** Please note, this role works on a shift pattern of 4 days on and 2 days off **
As the Air Traffic Control Officer your responsibilities will be;
- To attain the required competence level in both ADI and APP functions
- To ensure the safe and orderly flow of air traffic control – you will monitor this both through ground operations and flying in the aerodrome
- Able to plan and predict traffic scenarios
- To be able analyse any controlling actions taken for safety and effectiveness and interrupt if the desired outcome has been achieved
- To be able to meet the requirements of the companies unit training plan under guidance from a local instructor
To be considered for the role of Air Traffic Control Officer you must;
- Have a full driver’s license
- Desirably hold a Meteorological Observer’s certificate
- Have a valid CAA Licence with ADI and APP ratings and a valid CAA Medical Certificate
- Be IT literate
- Ideally have OJTI experience
- Hold a certificate of Competence from a previous unit
- Have excellent communication skills
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with a copy of your most recent CV today!
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.