Teach the ICAO 051 Induction, 052 Aerodrome Control 053 Non Radar Approach Control and 054 Radar Approach Control courses to Royal Saudi Air Force Trainee Air Traffic Control Officer Cadets.
* Teach and instruct ab-initio Officer Cadets the ICAO 051, 052, 053, and 054 Air Traffic Controller Courses.
* Prepare and review courseware including Course Instructional Plans, Teaching Plans and Lesson plans.
* Prepare and review test and examination material.
* Maintaining an Electronic examination question bank data base.
* Prepare, conduct and invigilate progress tests, examinations and simulator evaluations according to Academic Wing and Departmental procedures.
* Report on the performance of individual Cadets and classes, departmental performance and other matters as required by the Principal Air Traffic Control Instructor (PATCI).
* Counsel Cadets on academic matters according to approved Academic Wing and Departmental procedures.
* Apply Company procedures for configuration control of curriculum and courseware, including preparing documentation and supporting data for curriculum or courseware change requests.
The Air Traffic Control Instructor is to have the following qualifications and experience:
* Hold an Air Traffic Control licence issued by an ICAO Contracting State with validated ratings in Aerodrome Control (ICAO 052), Non Radar Approach Control (ICAO 053) and Radar Approach Control (ICAO 054), or hold a State Aviation Authority's Certificate of Competence with validations in Aerodrome Control, Non Radar Approach Control and Radar Approach Control.
* Completion of an Instructional Techniques Course.
* Extensive experience as an Operational Air Traffic Control Officer.
* Experience as a Theoretical and Simulated Practical Instructor of the ICAO 051, 052, 053 and 054 Courses or equivalent at an Air Traffic Control training school or academy using modern Multi Media packages, 3 Dimensional Aerodrome Control Simulators and Air Traffic Control Radar Simulators.
* Experience with military fast jet, transport and helicopter operations.
* Experience as an On the Job Training Instructor (OJTI)
* Hold an ECDL or equivalent certificate of computer competence.
* Fluency in English to ICAO level 6.
* Extensive operational experience.
* Military Background.
* Current Air Traffic Controller / Instructor.
* Experience as a Unit Training and / or Unit Standards Officer
* ICAO 055 Area Control Rating
* Meteorological Observers Rating
* Hold an Air Traffic Controllers Examiner Licence