Main Objectives of Job:
Responsible for delivering effective and efficient training analysis, design, development and delivery of training solutions covering Air Traffic Control and Flight Operations, to meet the customer's needs and requirements of the TSI.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
A Diploma or equivalent in Air Traffic Control.
English Language ability to IELTS 6.0 or equivalent achieved within the last 2 years for non-native speakers.
Graduate of an advanced military training school or a civilian training establishment and have experience across the full range of Air Traffic Control duties.
A recognised formal instructor qualification.
Experience in teaching / instructional and ability to deliver course material in clear and appropriately graded English is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Direct and lead specialist training functions and conduct specialist training in support of TSI.
* Ensure the general welfare of students in assigned areas during training activities and monitor their performance so that each individual achieves maximum progress towards the training objectives
* Carry out analysis, design, production, development and delivery of new and existing training courses, ensuring they are aligned to meet the customer's needs in terms of time, cost and specification. Research, write and validate advanced training notes Deliver/Supervise practical based OJT / training consolidation.
* Provide specialist training inputs as a subject matter expert to the bidding process in response to customer enquiries and training proposals.
* Specify, design and develop appropriate and effective training aids - including computer aided instruction and advanced desktop training systems - to ensure course delivery within TSI, the customers' training facilities, or in line with contractual deliverables
* Produce training support materials - including curriculum, training objectives, syllabuses, course plans, and assessment and evaluation methods - to satisfy customers' training requirements
* Maintain and review the required levels of technical expertise to ensure compatibility with technical advances and in line with current and developing needs.
* Conduct cadet assessment and evaluation exercises and implement remedial action as required.
* Plan, control and deliver assigned courses, and contribute support to cross-discipline courses/investigations, ensuring requirements are delivered to plan.
Basic - £3403.87
OSA - £667.62
Pension 9% of basic - £306.34
Annual Salary - £52,533.96