12 months ago
Agile Coach (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are looking for an AGILE Coach (m/f) for the process improvement, Quality & lean department in the area of Information and Communication Technology.
Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration
Tasks & accountabilities
The Mission of the department process improvement, quality and lean is to enable the Information Communication Technology organization to deliver business value by developing people and implementing new ways of working through continuous and disruptive improvements and services
The overall responsibility of the jobholder is the coaching, enabling and fostering of AGILE Ways of Working in Airbus ICT and related Business Functions.
Main accountabilities are
* Coaching of multi-functional teams and management
* Promoting and shaping the Agile Center of Competence (Agile CoC)
* Contributing to the company’s Agile and Lean Communities
* Establishing and evolving Agile methodologies and practices specific to certain Programmes, Domains or Areas
* Support scaling agile into the IT and Company scope
* Strengthen our Agile Centre of Competence.
The Jobholder is part of a central Agile Center of Competence and associated to the Airbus ICT Technology Specialist Community together with Subjects Matter Experts for Cloud, DevOps and Identiy and Access Management.
* Certified scrum master professional according to ScrumAlliance or equal (certified scrum master only is not sufficient)
* Ability to coach multi-functional operational teams and management
* At least 3 years experience working in an agile environment in IT context, preferably in a broad variety of situations and Business contexts.
* Knowledge and/or experience of Agile ways of working, Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Implementations and improving agile ways of working
* Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
* German language would be a plus