Our client; Aegean Airlines needs little introduction as they are a successful airline who operate as a Star Alliance Carrier recognised across Europe. We are delighted to be working exclusively with Aegean in order to recruit A320 Captains to command the aircraft starting early 2017.
Captains – Type Rated
• EASA/JAR ATPL with a valid A320 Type Rating, IR, medical Class 1 certificate
• 5000 hours Total Time on Airline Jet Aircraft with a MTOW above 25 tonnes
• 1000 hours as PIC on A320
• Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
• Last flight on an A320 within preceding 24 months
• No record of accident/incident
• Letter of Authenticity from the Licence issuing aviation authority to accompany your licence
• EU Passport
• One year renewable contract
• Competitive European salary
• Accommodation and transportation
• More than one base on offer
• Confirmed monthly screening and start dates
• Personal Accident / Travel Insurance provided
• Option for flexible part time pattern during winter schedule
Interview and SIM screening will be held in Frankfurt (FRA). Accommodation to be arranged by the airline. Travel on the airlines short haul network will be provided if requested.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Jordan Brown.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.