13 days ago
Administrator - Pontyclun
We have a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre Administrator to join our Aviation client on an on-going temp basis in Pontyclun.
Reporting into the HR Manager the Administrator will support all administration tasks within the department, ensuring that company targets and customer deliverables are met.
* To develop and maintain spreadsheets and databases accurately.
* To update company IT systems and programmes
* To liaise with other departments within the organisation, customers /suppliers to carry out tasks and co-ordinate activities on behalf of the Company.
* To carry out administration tasks such as maintaining paperwork and files, composing and drafting letters and documents as required.
* To handle highly confidential material and information in a sensitive manner in compliance with the Data protection Act and Company confidentiality requirements
* To produce work of a high standard demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail.
* Using initiative to deal with issues and problems proactively, knowing when to refer to others.
* This is not an exhaustive list of tasks.
We are keen to speak with candidates who can demonstrate a clear background in similar administrative roles, you will have excellent communication and written skills, and you'll enjoy working in a fast paced environment, interacting and supporting different departments within the business. With excellent organisational skills you will be able to prioritise your work load on a daily basis, ensuring that you meet your targets, whilst also managing the expectations of work loads within the business
Relevant Experience in a previous role
3 GCSE passes (Maths/English) or equivalent
Relevant NVQ/GNVQ/C&G's or 1 year relevant vocational training
4 months ago
only 16 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
5 days ago
only 2 days until close