Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Finance Administrator
Shift: Monday - Friday, 9.00am-5.30pm.
Salary: Negotiable depending on Experience.
Line Up Aviation Is A Specialist Recruitment Company Operating All Over The Globe.
Line Up Aviation is a leading International resource management company specialising in the placement of permanent and contract professionals on behalf of some of the world’s leading organisations. The company has over 30 years experience in aviation recruitment. We are a rapidly growing company with experienced professional consultants who genuinely care about clients and candidates alike.
- To assist the Finance Team in processing and maintaining all financial records.
- To be the principle point of contact for queries from Contractors and payroll companies relating to the weekly/monthly payments of Contractor salaries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The day to day management of all company payroll and invoicing activity including, but not limited to:
- Processing timesheet information in order to create Client invoices and payroll summaries,
- Processing weekly PAYE and other payments to Ltd companies and payroll companies,
- Process monthly payrolls,
- Deal with wages and timesheet queries,
- Produce pay slips/payment advices,
- Raise invoices for permanent placements,
- Management of records relating to current Contractors.
- Drafting of Contractor contracts and related Client documents for sign off by the FM,
- To process items onto Sage as directed by the FM,
- To make hotel/travel arrangements for those Contractors working overseas,
- To seek and confirm, where necessary, professional references for Candidates being proposed to Line Up Clients,
- To add new Candidate information to the database, payroll and bank systems,
- To assist with general office administration tasks and telephone calls as required,
- To file accounting and payroll information as directed by the FM,
- To issue statements to Clients and assist the FM in credit control,
- To be familiar with, and work in accordance with, all company procedures and manuals (CPM, Employees Handbook, Quality Manual),
- To perform any other duties as may reasonably be requested by company management from time to time.
Criteria for Performance Evaluation:
- The accuracy and efficiency with which the above duties are performed,
- The quality of relationship between the Financial Administrator and other members of staff.
- Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll experience
- Experience in Microsoft programs especially Excel
- AAT Qualified desirable but not essential.
- At least 1 years experience in a finance related role
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency