4 months ago
Zenon are delighted to assist a successful based VIP Jet Hire and Charter organisation in their search for a Account Manager.
Our client is searching for a business aviation professional who is established within the industry to support our rapidly expanding base of partner operators.
Coupled with your exceptional knowledge of business aviation, the successful candidate will be self-motivated and a tenacious team player who is looking to take the next step in your career and to be instrumental in the expansion of the business.
The responsibilities will include:
• Engage with existing and new customers to forge strong, long term relationships
• Manage and support a number of accounts, from account management through to technical on-boarding of their fleet. This includes coordinating third party integrations and liaising with internal and external parties as necessary
• Lead product demo of product to potential industry partners, via telephone, online go-to-meetings or face-to-face
• Supporting the Customer Support Team with Operator relations, working together to ensure that our customers experience is second to none.
• Collaborating with the Marketing team to ensure our supply-side PR and marketing meets business objectives
• Minimum 2 years’ business aviation experience in a similar role
• Excellent industry network and reputation
• Experience of building professional B2B networks
• A strong understanding of operator fee structure, aircraft performance and operation
• Highly motivated with lots of energy for a demanding international schedule of meetings
• Additional languages are a bonus but not a necessity
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and Covering Letter to our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen. Alternatively for a confidential call to discuss the role please call our office.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.