Account Executive - Night Duty - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 27-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Jnr Account Executive 14 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a younger sales/customer service orientated candidate in the aviation industry to drive their career forward with this multinational training organisation. - Any Aviation ...
Account Executive Yesterday
Zenon Aviation is currently assisting a global supplier to the aviation industry based close to Gatwick Airport. Their respected and experienced sales team requires the following position: Account ...
Sales Account Executive (Russian) 14 days ago
Our client is one of the biggest aviation training companies globally and they currently require a Sales orientated individual ideally with Russian; candidates with any aviation sales background co...
MRO Executive 27 days ago
MRO Executive - BrightonSalary - NegotiableDue to an increased workload my client who is one of the most well respected and successful Aviation Component Suppliers in the world is now recruiting fo...
VistaJet is not just a product but a lifestyle choice for our customers. Our valued clients are high net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs and business leaders who expect exceptionally high levels of service throughout the whole VistaJet Experience.
The role of the Account Executive' is to be the first point of contact within the business for all our customers. You will be dealing with all aspects of their travel experience as well as liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer service.
- Coordinate flight bookings
- Create flight itineraries
- Liaise with Operations, follow up on handling requests, slots and permissions, and fleet adjustments
- Liaise with the customer on the status of flight booking
- Build up, manage and maintain customer relations
- Update CRM databases and IT systems
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 to 3 year experience in customer services preferably in aviation or hospitality
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbally
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner and email etiquette
- Possess high attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain calm
- Fluent in English - additional languages would be a benefit
- Excellent team player who is also able to work independently
- Prepared to work during night hours
- MS Office and Internet skills required
Please send your application including CV and references via the online application service.