Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source an Account Executive on a permanent basis to be based at their UK HQ in the South East.
The successful candidate will be responsible for booking existing Client Training, ensuring a high level of customer services is adhered to, proactively ensure the fulfilment of companies Sales Strategy and targets in the development of their allocated territory.
• Responsible for company and client retention within an assigned territory maximising retention of pre-existing revenue.
• Book existing client training events comparing and evaluating course prerequisites with client qualifications, course availability and document the client’s expectations clearly to Training Services through accurate and proper registration of training.
• Respond to client inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
• Diarising recurrent training events and following up to ensure fulfilment.
• Up-sell ancillary training courses that add value to overall client training.
• Negotiate pricing agreements with clients and make contract/pricing decisions based on set guidelines.
• Monitor client training events through to completion and provide customer service.
• Clearly communicate payment terms to clients and assist in collection of payments to include assisting with client check in and collect COD payments.
• Proactively ensure fulfilment of the Company sales strategy and targets. Be motivated and ensure priority focus on key targets and personal drive toward exceeding those goals weekly/monthly/quarterly.
• Prospecting for new clients as required.
• Exceed client expectations through superior service, communication, and account follow up.
• Establish and maintain proactive positive relationships with clients within an assigned territory through direct personal relationships with clients.
• Directly coordinate training commitments with Training Services Department to provide a training solution for clients.
• Monitor training events through fruition and provide customer service as required.
• Foster a seamless positive teamwork environment to ensure our sales organisation provides total client satisfaction and provide backup for team members as needed and when required.
• Supporting other members of the team when required.
• Maximising course participation
• Responsible for ensuring accurate client data is entered into Sales Force and Gemini
• Experience in customer/client relations role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible with the capacity to accept change.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and the willingness to participate in process improvement projects.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
If the above career opportunity is of interest to you and you want to be part of a forward thinking company with a true global footprint, please contact Kevin Small onor Rachel Fry in confidence.
On this occasion only applicants with the right to live in the EU/EEC/UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.