Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client is a major participant in the aerospace sector, they are currently seeking an experienced Aircraft Scheduler/Planner with experience in either civil or military flight operations.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
The job holder performs A400M fleet planning activities related to the fleet management elements contracted by UK Ministry of Defence within the Airbus Military A400M Customer Services domain. The job holder reports both operationally and functionally to the Fleet Tasking & Availability Manager UK (in Airbus Military UK).
PERSONAL PROFILEEducational Qualifications:
The successful candidate will need to have:
- High organizational skills
- Strong professional manner
- Familiar with the regulatory framework that Airbus operates in
- Broad knowledge of aircraft structure and systems
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with all levels of management
- Ability to manage a multiple work streams and work to tight deadlines
- Recognise the need for precise language in written responses
- Develop an Airworthiness mind-set
What are the key challenges of the role?
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE FULL CLEARANCE (MOD CLEARANCE) FOR THIS ROLE.
-Salary: £14.00 PAYE or £17.53 Ltd Co
-Job type: 6 month Contract (renewable), full-time
- Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.