Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 29 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client is a European Leisure Carrier, currently seeking A320 Captains who are ready to work in a charter airline. Our client is willing to consider candidates who have not recently line flown on type, but are currently typerated on the A320.
- Valid Airbus A320 Type Rating;
- Valid JAR-FCL class 1 medical certificate;
- A total flight experience of 3000 hours including 1000 hours as a commander on other aircraft with MTOW over 20 000 kg (preferred) and 500 hours as a commander on Airbus A320 family;
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English language proficiency.
- Be in possession of an EU Passport
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency