A&P Mechanic (Helicopter) - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 05-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
FULLTIME HELICOPTER PILOT 25 days ago
North America, South America
FULLTIME HELICOPTER PILOT WANTED TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE CARIBBEAN 2000 FLIGHT HOURS TOTAL (1000 PIC HELICOPTER) AS350 RATING - (CURRENT) ESA OR CANADIAN COMMERCIAL HELICOPTER PILOTS LICENCE ...
HELICOPTER SHEETMETAL TECHNICIAN 25 days ago
Our client requier a fully skilled Sheet Metal Technician for a long contract within a workshop environment. Aircraft sections, panels, tail booms, structural ribs etc, all requiring repair, maint...
Licensed Helicopter Engineer 23 days ago
A brand new opportunity has become available for a passionate permanent Licenced Aircraft Engineer to join a growing team based in Hampshire. Key Skills and Experience - EASA Part 66 B1 Licence - ...
Planner - Helicopter Mod's/Maint' 4 days ago
Short term contract (c. 2 months). Must be able to read service bulletins and technical drawings, interpret the associated bills of materials and liaise with logistics to place orders where require...
Infinity Support Services is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and it is a corporate total private Aircraft Management solutions include on-demand flight services, and turnkey aircraft management. Additionally, Infinity Support Services Management can tailor a custom aviation solution to meet client's unique private air travel requirements, in addition to our responsibility for operations. Infinity Support Services has it is own technical and maintenance services to private, commercial and specialized aviation market, as well as to provide logistic support including purchase, storage of spare parts to support the needs of our clients:
We are currently recruiting for the following:
Position: A&P Mechanic (Helicopter)
Aircraft Types: S-92, S-70i, and S-434
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform scheduled aircraft maintenance on all systems
- Flight control
- Troubleshooting systems
- Perform required inspections to ensure airframe structure and power plant serviceability
Requirements Work Experience Requirements
- 3 -5 plus years helicopter maintenance experience
- An Inspection Authorization (IA) is preferred.
- Speaks, reads and writes fluent English.
- (2 years) renewable contract
- Rotation schedule 8/4 (8 Weeks ON) (4 weeks OFF).
- Round trip air tickets to gateway city for off weeks
- Private accommodation in a compound with social facilities
- Health insurance
- Other rewarding financial incentives