A&P Mechanic - Dulles, VA. - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 06-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
A&P Mechanic 27 days ago
Description: This Mechanic will be responsiblefor performing maintenance as directed in accordance with the rules andregulations set forth by the FAA/GACA and Alpha Star Aviation Services policies...
Mechanical Fitter 14 days ago
Our client requires 4 x Mechanical Aircraft Fitters with Human Factors 1 and 2, Fuel tank and EWIS certs The duration is 3 to 4 weeks and the role is based on the Isle of Man.
Mechanical Engineer 14 days ago
Intaway Resourcing are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our highly reputable client based in Europe. Job Description: - Developing certifiable technical solutions. - Preparation of E...
A330 Flight Mechanic 11 days ago
Platinum 21 currently has an excellent opportunity for an A330 Flight Mechanic to be based in the Middle East working on a permanent basis (Shift Pattern is available). Candidates will be required ...
- Overnight line maintenance.
- Inspect, test, repair, maintain, and service aircraft.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Modify aircraft structures, space vehicles, systems, or components, following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
- Examine and inspect engine or other components for cracks, breaks, or leaks.
- Disassemble and inspect parts for wear, warping, or other defects.
- Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand tools and power tools.
- Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
- Test engine and system operations, using testing equipment, and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
- Service and maintain aircraft systems by performing tasks, such as flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
- Perform maintenance IAW FAA approved technical data.
- Research FAA technical data to locate applicable data relevant to assigned tasks.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 2-5 years of experience
- A&P license.
- Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Must have knowledge of materials, methods, and the appropriate tools to construct objects, structures, and buildings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.
Connect with us on your mobile phone!
Text the word PLANETECHS to 27697