Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our Client Based in London City Airport, looking for an A Licensed Mechanic
- Carry out scheduled/unscheduled maintenance to the full extent of the A License on company aircraft.
- Maintain the highest airworthiness, quality, safety and performance standards and ensure all company and legal requirements appertaining to aircraft maintenance and inspection are complied with.
- Exercise fully the privileges of the Company Authorisations held.
- Assist and support with the recovery of AOG and casualty aircraft as required across the Company network.
- Work to the required Company and Health & Safety standards.
- Carry out or arrange for the maintenance and/or repair of Company tooling, equipment and vehicles.
- Build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders.
- Complete and maintain compliance with all Company training requirements required to carry out the role.
- Support the Shift Supervisor and Station Engineer with any required projects.
- EASA Part 66 A Licence
- Embraer 170/190 type experience
- Recognised Aircraft Engineering Apprenticeship or Training
- Previous experience of working within a Line Maintenance environment
- An awareness of Health and Safety rules and regulations surrounding an A Licence Engineer function
- Experience of working to regulations i.e. using manuals, related manufacturers’ publications as necessary
- Awareness of airline operational requirements
- Engineering IT systems/programs
-Salary: Competitive plus benefits
-Job type: Permanent, full-time, 4 on 4 off
- Location: London City Airport
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: emma.jenkins at luap.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency