Department: Technical Services
Reports to: Technical Services Manager –Powerplants
TSE Powerplants is the duty holder responsible for ensuring that all engines and auxiliary power units meet the highest safety, Compliance and Operational standards.
Duty holder responsibilities include;
* Engines and APUs fleet technical management, such as removal forecas...
Department: ENG - Fleet Programmes
Reports To: Cabin Programmes Manager
* Managing assigned projects; tasks or delivering key milestones for the introduction of new cabin equipment to the Cathay Pacific fleet. To evaluate the equipment can meet Hong Kong regulatory requirements and Cathay Pacific specifications, and that Cathay Pacific Product and design requirements are able to tra...
Reports to: CMP Readiness Manager
Crew Management Programme is looking for Crew Resources Subject Matter Experts who are experienced and knowledgeable in the current crew management and systems, capable to contribute to the delivery of a major change initiative, comprising both business and technology streams of work, for all crew groups of CX, KA and AHK.
The programme addresses the end-to-e...
Location: Hong Kong
Cathay Pacific Graduate Engineering Programme
If you are looking for a prestigious company, a great career path working with top-notch international professionals, most of all you are looking for a job that provides you with an exciting lifestyle and allows you to travel the world. Congratulations, you’ve checked all the boxes. Welcome to the Cathay Pacific Graduate Engine...
Location: Hong Kong, China Aviation Labour Group is currently seeking experienced Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers for our aviation client. This role will be a permanent full-time position with an immediate start based in the Hong Kong China. Key Areas of ResponsibilityPlan, lead and supervise aircraft maintenance checksIdentify and rectify problems and defectAnalyse and interpret tech...
Department: Flight Operations
Report to: Crew Operations Executive
The Crew Resources (CR) team of the Flight Operations Department (FOP) is now looking for Officers to support the deployment of cockpit crew and cabin crew in Crew Operations Office.
* Maximize crew satisfaction by ensuring operational requirements are met legally and cost effectively
* Contribute to o...
Reports To: Maintenance Standards Manager
Reporting to Maintenance Standards Manager, the role of the Senior Maintenance Standards Engineer is to ensure that the maintenance provided by the Maintenance Organisations on CX/KA/AHK aircraft meets the intent of the Manufacturer’s instruction as well as CPA standard. This is achieved by on-site surveillance, proce...
Department: Transform Projects
Reports To: Transform Manager
* To lead and manage Transformational Projects and establish business integration activities
* To introduce new opportunities to BU around Processes, Data and M&E software functions.
* To establish a holistic view on the opportunities for development and enhancement of ENG IT systems with values, benefits and rationale.
Department: ENG - Line Maintenance Operations
Reports To: Regional Line Maintenance Operations Manager
Managing Cathay Pacific, Cathay Dragon and Air Hong Kong engineering operations outside of Hong Kong. Ensuring the line stations are able to deliver safe, compliant and reliable aircrafts.
* Lead a team of engineers and work with the station engineering ...